Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My response to the Jamie Rohrs situation.



"If the ____ can't swim she gonna drown".

 Sorry, but if we at a movie theater and shots are fired I'm out. You better not be wearing any high heels if you tryna live n shit.

If a girl expects me to jump infront of a loaded gun for her I failed as a man.


I'll save the babies cause those are my cum-creations, but you? Nah chill, you grown you can save yourself fuck you mean?

"I wouldn't EVER date a man that wouldnt take a bullet for me"

Nobody wants your delusional ass anyways, you watch too much disney and think you're princess jasmine but you really a Maleficent ass mothafucka. I respect women though.

Man look, the anger surrounding the guy leaving his girl at the Dark Knight shooting shows that we failed as a nation. I'm seeing so much bitchass behavior from both genders. Gimme a few days and I'll touch on it.

I'll holla at y'all later though, I got ciroc to splash.


No comments:

Post a Comment