Monday, July 16, 2012

Like we always do bout this time...

The names S.G. Brando,a young nigga (yes, "nigga", the politically correct blog is that way) born in Arizona, raised in the gated communities of California, and currently located in Tennessee surrounded by Bobby Hill clones and what-not.....

Man look, fuck an introduction I just want y'all to know it's a new generation. Fuck how you feel. I'm here to be a guide for living in the Swag Generation. Honestly, I hate the word swag, but that's neither here nor there. There's a divide going on, old niggas don't know how to adapt, and young niggas don't how to act out here. To top it off Andre 3000 is on heroin, I'm stressed. But look, I'm here to help y'all during these sour times (word to Portishead). What made me want to start a blog? Well it all started when.....






The thong song changed my life. It changed yours too. Let me take it back to February 2000, a year before the devastation of 9/11, 2 months after Y2K. The world was in bliss. Andre 3000 was making music and what-not. But something was different....

Women were different....I started noticing things. Things that I shouldn't notice. Their Ass. I was enamored. Mind you, I was 6 at the time. Still a horny bastard nonetheless. Thankfully I wasn't alone. Instead of being self conscious about the size of their tits, women were obsessed with their Ass. Why? Because men were obsessed with Ass.

Now look, black people are the trendsetters of America, probably the world. That's debatable. I don't even think the love for Ass was mainstream until around the early 2000's. Girls started getting fake butts tryna keep up with Beyonce and J-Lo. Personally, I never understood the obsession, but seeing Cherokee D'ass and Pinky at a young age conditioned me thoroughly. Back to the point...

Sisqo started a movement, y'all. He made it okay for guys like me to like Ass. Mind you, Sir Mix-A-Lot dedicated a popular song to Ass, but that song was seen as a joke....it was a novelty song.

Sisqo meant business

Sisqo knew what he was doing, women were unaware that guys genuinely loved Ass. They thought it was a joke, something that only savage black guys liked. Meanwhile Andrew is wearing shades indoors because he doesn't want to be caught staring at Laquisha. The thong song liberated Andrew from his shame.

Listen to how the song starts...

"This thing right here........
Is lettin all the ladies know.......
What guys talk about
......You know
The finer things in life
Hahaha
Check it out"


Sisqo knew he was changing the world with this song. Notice how as the song progresses he sings the same verse with more intensity? Sisqo knew that he was taking a huge risk with this song but he sacrificed himself so men like me could be free. Sisqo is a matyr for Ass.


Thank you Sisqo,
Brando

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for you old niggas to understand this swag generation you gotta understand Sisqo and his impact.
In order for you young niggas to understand yourself you gotta listen to me, I got y'all.
Ladies, don't ever be ashamed of your Ass. Embrace your body.....embrace it for Sisqo.


Now, I've noticed alotta black women speculate about Sisqo's sexuality because of his mannerisms and what-not. To some, a man loving ass is a sign of homosexuality, I'm chillin though. I'll touch on that later. Peace.

 The Doors of the Chuuch are now open.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment