Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I dont want to hear any FUCKING breakbeats in 2012

I been a Nas stan since stillmatic came out (once again, im 18) so I wasn't a illmatic dickrider. I thinnk Untitled/Nigger is his best album. I prefer nas over commercial beats.

With that being said I'm 7 songs into Life is Good and I'm about to send Nas an angry tweet or something. Man this is some fuck shit. Did Krs-one choose these beats?

Like, No Introduction was fire brah. I thought Nas just being an asshole when he said "for you stuck in the 90's niggas" but this nigga is dead serious.

-_- the doors of the chuuch are closed man. I'm stressed.






EDIT: SUMMER ON SMASH IS SO FAR THE BEST SONG ON THIS FUCKING ALBUM FUCK Y'ALL BLOGGIN ASS FUCK NIGGAS. *CIROC SPLASHES THE INTERNET*





EDIT #2: WORLDS AN ADDICTION IS SO WAVY GOT DAMN







If you ain't got no ciroc on splash your duncan hines is irrelevant, fuck nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment