Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WHY DO YOU BLOGGIN ASS NIGGAS HATE NAS?

Take a seat, internet, let's have a talk. Why don't you want Nas to be great yo? What did he do?

According to some of yall niggas Nas hasnt made a good album since It Was Written.

Niggas shitted on his Untitled album (which is my favorite Nas album of all time), matter fact, niggas shitted on literally EVERY Nas album when it came out. Good god yo. What is this?

Then this nigga finally comes out with a universally acclaimed album and y'all decide to form a ghostwriting conspiracy, word?

You bloggin ass niggas make me sick yo. I blame KRS-One.

Is it the Lil Wayne Effect? Think about it, noone gave two fucks about Lil Wayne between Tha Block Iz Hot to The Carter 1. Swear.

I mean he was popular but his name never came up when talking about rappers. Then The Carter2 came out and everyone was on his dick. Lil Wayne had the audacity to start this trend of calling him the best rapper alive, then guess what?

Bloggin ass niggas went innnnnn. People search and scavenge for ways to hate Lil Wayne, it's amazing.

Is this why y'all can't leave Nas alone and let him win? Cause people call him the greatest?

Jay-Z been dropping hot garbage for years. I'll be fair, not even garbage, just boring brah.



Quote ONE line from the Vol.3 album.




Yeah, me neither.



Meanwhile I've been tryna situate myself into college while fafsa's acting like hoes.


And I'm kickin it with a ex-crack dealing stripper.........where is my life going.




No comments:

Post a Comment