Sunday, August 19, 2012

If I learned ANYTHING from Pimp C.....

Pimpin Aint Dead It Just Moved to the Web


Lemme splash this vaginal juice flavored ciroc on behalf of Chad Butler, may he rest in pimpin.


But look one thing that always bothered me my nigga? Prostitution and strippin in the 2000's. It seems so barbaric....so uncivilized. I don't have a problem with the idea of prostitution and strippin but to be doing it in this generation? Nah listen, get off the corner and get on your new HP Probook. 

You over here getting assaulted, drugged, and raped when you could be sipping latte's simply taking your clothes off your niggas in the comfort of your own home. 

You can't afford one? What are you doing with your prostitution money yo? Invest in yourself don't depress yourself.

See look, pimping should be dead right nah. But these pimps ain't tryna transition from pimping to Macbook Macking. They don't have the tech savvy for it. Which is sad. So you know what the Swag-Generation  gotta do? 

We gotta steal these pimps hoes (I use the term loosely, fuck you) my nigga. I'm bout to tweet this local prostitute right now, the fuck you mean? I'm sending friend requests to all the bad chicks that graduated with me that didn't gain weight my nigga (there's not a lot). You see, this Webcam Whoremongering is legal and safe my nigga. It's in these girl's best interest to come and join the team. You're not fucking or touchin any of your clients you're just minding your business changing clothes and the webcam just HAPPENS to be turned on....

And a white dude named Greg just so happens to be masturbating staring at you with his cold....sad eyes. But I digress.

You don't have to worry about getting slut-shamed by insecure niggas who don't like their girls that are Jimi Hendrixed (read: Experienced). 

See man, we gotta do this for Pimp C. 

I don't understand how a girl can go out in the street, rain, sleet, snow, and fuck and suck whoever then come around and give another nigga her money...

You see, Brando, that's because your game is tight.

Oh I know my game is tight! I'm talking about another nigga!!

But forreal, these girl  need to be guided away from these crazy violent ass niggas and fuck with the Swag-Generation. You 80's cats were too strung out on crack to treat your ladies right we gotta pick up the pieces ya dig?

I'm handin out free game to you bloggin ass niggas. Think about it, if you show a girl the dangers of prostitution and stripping she'll have no choice but to see "Yo my nigga you right, I need to invest in my FUTURE (everest collee commercial)".

I was just choppin it up with this stripper chick she telling me her sister got a roll of quarters thrown at her in the strip club. See....that won't happen to you at the Samsung Strip Club. 

I'm dead serious too, I'm really tryna hit up these chicks bout this business. I got a vision....young chicks love a nigga with vision and no money cause they don't have bills to pay so they don't give a fuck.


We doin this for Pimp C, y'all. We doin this for Suga Free. We doin this for Iceberg Slim.

But most importantly?

We doin this for the love of the game. Lord bless the game and those who manifest it diligently.


The doors of my webcam model domain are now open.


No comments:

Post a Comment