Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chiillll

I've been tryna to do this college shit and whatnot so a young nigga is neglecting the fuck outta the bloglife. I've sent some guest posts to other blogs and sites that didn't get used (they some fuck niggas) so I'll throw em out there for yall.

Quick update: I recently learned about the greatness Kale (look it up, shit prevents cancer and has a whole buncha nutrients n shit that I have no idea about)

That webcam stripper thing I was talking about a few posts ago? Failure.

I've been blowing chicks off for my studies so I'm officially a weirdo.

I rap better than you

Employers won't hire a nigga cause a student can't be full-time. (They gon get this work, fuck em)

I'm black and I didn't vote for Obama, suck it brah brah.

White/Wheat flour raises your blood sugar so I'm tryna fuck with alternative flours (rice, almond coconut).


*insert random video*




EDIT:
And forreal forreal you bloggin ass niggas are dying of thirst. Can't wait to dickride the latest nigga. Got damn.


Ain't nobody save hip hop. We good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment