Friday, September 7, 2012

Gang Violence?.....We need more of it.

Hold up hold up don't try to play me like that, I know this sounds absurd but I'm dead serious. People have been talking about Chief Keef and Lil Reese lately and they keep saying they want to stop the violence in the black community......but why?

Me personally? I admire the niggas in gangs, though I don't agree with their code of ethics and whatnot. But you have to respect the passion niggas in gangs have for their crew. You rarely see such teamwork and unity in American teenagers. Their minds are in the right place, they're just executing it horribly. We get it, they're young, black, and angry. By the time they reach their teens it's too late to change that. So what do we do? Redirect their anger for rival gangs to the corrupt political leaders, my nigga.

Feel me? No you fucking don't.

I mean, if you're already crazy enough to kill you might as well make it worth it. Why kill a nigga who's just as broke and worthless as you? Let's step it up to the next level. Shit, I'd join a gang if given the choice.

But not necessarily Bloods/Crips.....more like Black Panthers.

Feel me?
I mean shit, these niggas are already a lost cause we might as well turn them to soldiers instead of gangsters.


But Brando, what are YOU doing for the cause?

Ha...I'm glad you asked, imaginary commenter *stares at empty comment box*, I'm going to move to Southside Chicago and I'm going to impregnate a hoodrat on purpose.


You heard me.


Afterwards I will fake my death. I got killed by a politician yo. I won't specify which one cause then my son know who to hate. That'll ruin the plan.

You see, after my death I will leave behind a bunch of books full of all the info he needs to know about America. Sooner or later he will grow up as a hateful militant instead of a confused thug and he will start his own Black Panther crew. Spreading out to Michigan, Kentucky, and New Jersey.

When the revolution starts all you prolly do is snitch though.

See what I did? I redirected his anger, my nigga. But y'all tryna extinguish the fires burning inside these niggas. You're trying to ruin their passion. You should be ashamed.

Now let's talk about drug dealing and how horrible it is. Why though? These kids are starting their own business selling drugs, you can't hate them for taking advantage of people who already gave up on life. Drug dealers are no different than food companies that sell products with High Fructose Corn Syrup. If people are dumb enough to consume it and pay money for it who are you to play God? (my bad if you're atheist, eat a dick for caring though.)

Instead of punishing high schoolers for selling drugs, take them on a field trip to an Upper class area. Give them coke and ecstasy to sell to the teenagers. All the money they make from that, give it to the community to build better schools and whatever the fuck  you niggas need. I call it Robin Hood Trapping

But y'all don't hear me though, y'all too busy shaking your head at Lil Mouse's classic video and doing absolutely nothing about it. Don't fuck around with them fuck arounds.


People see Chief Keef laughing at Lil Jojo's death and say "I'm so appalled! He's laughing at death!"

I see a future Black Panther that could change the world. Think about it, if Chief Keef started rapping about the Revolution and lighting Incense after murdering people and fucking bitches that would be AMAZING.


Can we get Dead Prez and Jay Electronica to ghost write for Chief Keef too?

You see murderers and drug dealers, I see talent. I see potential. Fuck the Election.

No comments:

Post a Comment